Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I got a hat!





Granted, one of those isn't ACTUALLY me in my new hat. Because I don't DO finger-guns, as we all know. That being said, I think I look rather dapper in my slightly overlarge new bowler... I opted for the slightly overlarge version for two reasons.

  • The alternative was a slightly underlarge bowler, which looked good but was a tad tight, the sort of thing which would irritate my head during long hatting sessions.
  • It sits a little high on the head, but if I pull it down as far as it'll go I look like Badger from Firefly.

Also, I got a job today, but that's hardly relevant to the new hat, I'd think.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

How'd you get your apple to change colour like that? Photoshop?

1/08/2008 6:01 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It's a pomegranate.

1/08/2008 8:02 AM  
Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

I was unaware that pomegranates came in red and green flavours as well as apples.

Learn something new every day, I guess.

1/08/2008 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice hat.

I bet the job is ever nicer than the hat, though.

Robert

1/09/2008 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new hat.

But I hate your face.

1/10/2008 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home