Friday, March 02, 2007

My life is DRAMA.

It is. I don't intend it to be, but it is. And because of the nature of the Internet and a promise I made, I can't actually explain why. Let it be said that I'll explain it in person without qualm.

Also, I saw the play today. You know, the one where I didn't get the part 'cause they wanted to give it to someone who'd never had a role in a school play before? Well, karma being the wicked bitch she is... he sucked. He sucked big and he sucked hard and it was, at points an embarrasment to watch him flounder. It really wasn't even funny anymore near the end. I am vindicated, but in a truly depressing way.

Oy. Oy forever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, considering this is your last semester at Iona, it's incredibly depressing that you aren't in the play. Ah well, at least karma came back to bite them on the behinds. Too bad I couldn't see the play myself just to experience what you're talking about. ^^()

3/03/2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

It is a good thing that I did not see the play as I would have spent it heckling the dude who was given the spot instead of you.

Like, in a terribly embarassing "HEY! HEY! ED IS BETTER THAN YOU!" sort of way.

3/03/2007 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home