Monday, February 26, 2007

Man, that was just about the best episode of Heroes yet.

The title more or less speaks for itself, though it does not make obvious just how tempting it is to plug an apostrophe into "Heroes", because the word straight-up does not look right.

Today was a lovely day. It snowed, one class was cancelled so I got to sleep in, my other classes all went swimmingly, I got to talk Shakespeare with Glackin, got a free coffee from Kaylee, shared an awkward moment with Trish, met a neat girl named Mal, hung out with a lesbian, and ate a really tasty wrap. I WIN TODAY!

Seriously, it was just an awesome day, the only dark lining being Dave Whamond's continued existance. Although goodness knows, I'm learning to accept that. I don't know if I SHOULD, but I'm learning to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

Oh man, so there was Shakespeare class yesterday. Had I known, I would have dragged my hacking body from bed and traveled the distance to partake in its joys.

Booger.

2/27/2007 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened in the first five minutes of Heroes? My computer froze and I missed it... I was very angry.

2/27/2007 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home