Sunday, March 05, 2006

That was our show...

Sometimes, you take part in a show that's more than just the sum of its actors...

Sometimes the musical is over for the last time and half the people there are in tears...

And sometimes you miss the show so much you take the set back home with you.

Yeah, that's right. I have taken into the room that's barely large enough to hold me and my belongings a goodly pile of PVC pipe and chicken wire, because damn it, I want to be able to sing "We're not sorry" on my own, every day. Forever!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was wonderful I loved it the best play yet :) you where a wonderful tarrant (sp?) like saddum! Candice

3/06/2006 2:29 AM  
Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

Was that first response even in English?

But regardless, wonderful job, my chum, top notch, really.

3/09/2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home