Saturday, March 04, 2006

Emotional Roller Coaster.

Please keep arms and legs inside at all times, and be sure your safty harness is fastened. Pregnant women and people with heart conditions are advised not to ride the emotional roller coaster, although lets face it, they're the ones that ride it the most.

Yeah, it's been a week. And I have been busy busy busy. And a lot of stuff's been going on. And blah. And blah. Et cetera. Et... cetera.

I could go into detail for the entire week, but no one wants to read that. It's rather dreary. And even the stuff that was fun (trip to Jersey to see a high school production of 'The Music Man') doesn't come across all that fun being described when it was five days ago and the excitement has come down. So... really, I'm not going to talk about it. I'm just going post this, which will hopefully get me back into the habit of posting with any sort of regularity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

Does it spin you, sir, right round? As, perhaps, a roller-coaster would spin?

3/04/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

see, I thought it was like a roller coaster, baby, baby, and that he wanted to ride.

But what do -I- know?

3/04/2006 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home