Monday, January 30, 2006

Noirio

Perhaps I haven't updated in the past couple of days, and perhaps the awaited 'second edition' of Mad Jack isn't QUITE ready yet. Well... sorry. But I've had too things keeping me busier than usual.

The first one I'm not going to talk about, you nosy gossips.

The second, though, is a little work of genius you can see hereabouts. There was a contest, see, called 'Laptop Confidential' over at a gadget-oriented weblog, to create a one-minute-long piece of film noir. The winner, appropriately enough, gets a laptop.

Fingers becrossed, yes? Or am I a complete shoe-in?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this doesn't win then God is truly Dead and there is no such thing as Art anymore.

2/01/2006 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home