Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Sorry Boxtor...

Due to a lack of free time and cardboard, I regret to inform you all that Boxtor will not be ready by Halloween. I know, I know! You were looking foreward to it... so was I! As much so as any of you, if not more! But it's quite impossible. Surely you're familiar with the food-service axiom: "Fast, good, or cheap. Pick two." Well, I've reached such a point that I can either have ready by the costume contest on the twenty-eighth a costume that transforms, but looks terrible, or a costume that looks nice as far as cardboard robots are concerned, but I'd have to forget about transforming into a box. I am not going to sacrifice my artistic vision like that! Thus option three, Boxtor joins the ranks of the duct tape outfit and the AOL armor as costumes I make for the hell of it, on my own time. Fret not, those projects got completed eventually as well, and should I find pictures, I shall distribute them. Boxtor is down, but far from out. Someday, somehow, your box-based Transformer will return. I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize to all of you, especially Amber, who was particularly eager for Boxtor action. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home