Friday, October 29, 2004

Murder mystery dinner!

So, today was the day that I had to work the Murder Mystery show for the Iona College Players. Fun! Set-up, clean-up, nothing exciting but it did tag the Players as having some sort of involvement with the campus as a whole. The show itself was entertaining; professional, legitimate theatre is remarkably similar to the flibbity-gibbity claptrap we do here. Yay! We're practically professional. Well, as compared to a small improvisational mystery comedy group, at any rate. I remain proud. Plus, free T-shirt for my assistance! Free T-shirts are awesome. I'm fairly sure I would let someone stab me in the face if I thought there was a slight chance of retrieving an 'I got sta-sta-sta-stabbed!' shirt. But this one has a bald guy on it, so... hooray! Forever! Anyway, I don't have much to actually say. Sorry. I'm tired, and I want to watch 'Enterprise'! Leave me be, adoring public! LEAVE ME BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home