Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Over a week!

I'm ashamed too. Update, Ed, update! Whatever. Not interesting. In a crappy Shakespeare play... don't feel like talking about it. I did see 'Little Shop of Horrors' on Broadway: highly recommended, a great time, but don't go expecting it to be just like the movie. In some respects it's better, in some it's not. See them both.

Bought new underwear. Wait, don't run! It's got Spongebob Squarepants on it! And a treasure chest that says 'BOOTY!' on it! And the treasure chest in on a sort of pocket-like apparatus on the front of the underwear, behind which would be my... uh... okay, maybe you should run.

Anything else? Hmm... no. Well, yes, but I can't say. Hee. It's fun keeping secrets.

As always, I'll try a little harder for more regular updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home