Monday, April 05, 2004

Hellboy

Hellboy. See it. I did. In IMAX, no less. Let me tell you this, if there's anything in the world better than a big red demon pounding an undead Nazi into the pavement with his stone hand, it's a huge red demon pounding an undead Nazi into the pavement with his stone hand. Oh yeah. Actually, I hadn't intended to see it, because the trailers looked so good. (Confused? The last trailer I saw that was exciting as Hellboy was for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Enough said.) Me and my affirmative-action minority friend Jose saw it the other day. While by no means a perfect movie (Among other things, we were both left wondering why there were kittens at the subway. The question will make sense once you see the movie.) it remains a rollicking good time. Oh yeah. I said rollicking. I'm not even sure it's a word. That's how much you should see this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home