Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Errata

Well, I was under the impression that making mistakes was somehow below me, but I did it. My brief review of that movie about the Punisher contained a few serious omissions, as pointed out to me by me affirmative-action minority friend, Jose. The most grievous of which is that in addition to the shooting and the explosions, there is a significant amount of stabbing going on as well, including one genre-defining scene in which a knife is thrust upward from underneath the chin, and emerges to be visible in the stabee's open mouth. Descriptions do not do it justice.

Also worth mentioning, my AAMF, Jose, was very excited to learn that the Punisher was Puerto Rican. He hasn't shut up about it since we saw the movie. He's finally got some cultural pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home