Sunday, January 13, 2008

Also, I went on a fantastic adventure (NOT DESCRIBED HEREIN),

So, I've been challenged. Perhaps even Challenged. Amberella and I have made an informal wager that I cannot go One Day without apologizing.

... I seriously don't think I can win this one.

Obviously there are special dispensations in the event that I accidentally elbow someone in the face, which is not unheard of for someone like me, but this is a fight against my normal state of neurotic apology for simply existing. Which I tend to do... a lot. Because I am, let's face it, crazy. I've been at it for about an hour and a quarter, and already I've damn near failed a half-dozen times. What can I say, I feel bad about EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME. Isn't that... normal?

Actually, at some point, it's really going to just boil down to "will I remember that this is a day where I'm not allowed to apologize, or will I be distracted by a colorful picture-book and lose entirely". Failure means I have to buy Ambs dinner... success means she has to buy me liquor. I must succeed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Ed! I stubbed my toe two weeks ago! What do you have to say for yourself?!

1/13/2008 12:52 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

4:22pm Ed apologized. Which sounds impressive, but is really 12am-2am (when I went to sleep), and 4pm (when I came home from work)-4:22pm.

I'm gettin' dinner!

1/13/2008 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home