Sunday, April 09, 2006

I found my pen!

And... that's all I'm really prepared to say. Because, you see, wallowing in certain depressing topics has a tendancy to make one more depressed, or so I am given to understand. And my limited life experience has borne out that factoid, so I'll abide by that.

Now, that doesn't leave me with nothing to say... far from it. I'll grant that I don't have the inclination to say much, though, as many of the happy things in my life right now are standards (friends, family, improbably huge genitalia) of which I've said so much already, or prospects (job, apartment, complementary sets of genetalia) of which... Christ, what did I just say? My mother reads this thing! Oh... the shame of it. I only wish I was capable of backing up and saying something, you know... different.

But, of course, I can't. T'would be impossible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

A retrieved pen! Such fortuitousness!

4/10/2006 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home