- Frobozz Magical Support is fun, but sort of tough.
- One should look at the clock occationally, so as not to make an ass of oneself by failing to do one's daily update in time.
- I really need the spellcheck feature to not look dumb.
- For some reason, the word 'hundred' only has one 'e'. Don't you think it deserves another one? Is it just me?
- I'm pretty good at wordcount guessing. Total: 108 words. 107 if you fix 'I ;m'. 7% off, and I was aiming to go over... not bad.
- 'Typoing' is probably the best typo ever. It's, like, recursive, man! It's like misspelling 'misspelling', only totally subconscious. Neat!
- I managed to get two days worth of updates by failing to have a days updates. What? Yes!
- I even managed to throw self deprecating humor into a panicked rush job. Clearly, I'm brilliant!
- Hell or high water, I still use proper capitalization and punctuation.
- So... never again? Sounds good. Bye!
Greetings and salutations interneteers! This is your best friend's best friend, Ed. I'm not above making a weblog, though I am above using "OMG," "LOL," and/or "WTF" in my posts. If I have to mention outrageous monkey gymnastics, Louisiana's only library, or the world's tastiest fries, well, I'll just type the whole thing out, thank you very much.
Sunday, August 08, 2004
Okay... so what have I learned today?
Or rather, yesterday? Or rather, a few minutes ago?
No comments:
Post a Comment