Greetings and salutations interneteers! This is your best friend's best friend, Ed. I'm not above making a weblog, though I am above using "OMG," "LOL," and/or "WTF" in my posts. If I have to mention outrageous monkey gymnastics, Louisiana's only library, or the world's tastiest fries, well, I'll just type the whole thing out, thank you very much.
Sunday, August 08, 2004
Oh crap oh crap oh crap!
Hey, what do you know, I got distracted playing a text adventure and I completely overlooked the fact that I didn't do an update today so I have about a minute and a half to get this up to one hundered words and hit the publish button or else I will have dassapointed my hundereds and hundereds of loving fans (none) but more importantly, myslef (not really). I think I'm about there but I don't have time to do a wordcount so I ;m going to keep typoing for as long as I possibly can before I publish and then later I'll do a proper spell check, sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment