Friday, February 20, 2004

Retro-chic petkeeping.

So, I went and I got some sea-monkeys. Oh yeah. You heard me. Never had 'em before, so I figure it's about time I see the magic of life. I just put the purification powder in the water, The monkey eggs go in tomorrow. Quote from the sea-monkey site:

At birth, the Sea-Monkeys are very tiny, no larger than the "period " at the end of this sentence. That is why it's possible to "overlook" them when they are first born. Since their fate is in yours hands, do not discard the formula if you don't see them right away. To do so would be like "throwing the baby out with the bath water."

They evidently like "quotation marks", even when not strictly "necessary". Someone should tell them thel loo"k dum"b. Still, you don't need "great gram"mer to freeze" "dry shrimp. This "should 'be' fun".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home