Sunday, February 01, 2004

I'm pathetic.

Having finished watching "Pirates of the Caribbean" last night, me and my friends spent something like two hours telling increasingly terrible pirate jokes. The bad kind of pirate jokes. You know, wherein the punchline is such because it has an emphasized syllable "ARR". Yeah. That kind of joke. Even I hate me for that. Wanna hear some?

No?

Too bad. I'll just pull out a few of the real chestnuts for you. No setups, pure punchline. Ready? 1, 2, 3, GO!

Renee DeCARRtes. HBO's CARRnivale. Sarah Jessica PARRker. MARRdi Gras. Linear pAARticle accelerator. ARRli$$. ARRchangel. MARRtin Scorcese. EuchARRism. ARRigorn. ChARRles BARRkley. PARRking lot attendant.

Okay! I'll stop! I'll stop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home