Saturday, February 07, 2004

Poor translations yield hilarity.

Who's familiar with Rubik's Snake, the twisty puzzle thing from the maker of the infamous cube? Even if not, I'm sure you'll enjoy the instructions I received with a cheap knock-off I got in a deli. A deli, of all places.
EXOTIC SNAKE IS AN INTELLICENCE GAME TO GAIN CREATVTY CUBIC CONIGUEATION AND SPACE MASTER SPILTS,BY SPINNTING THE 24 BRICKS CONTIONUSLY.
WE CAN CREATE THOUSAND KINGS OF DIFFERENT GITAPES, THIS SMAIN BROCHURE CONEATNS THE PICTURE CREATED BY EXOTIC SNAKE,PLEASE MASTER THESE PICTURE FIRST,IF YOU HAVE DONE THES THEN MAKE YOUR OWN PICTURES.
This will be hell on my spellcheck, I surmise. Oh! And the kicker, right at the very end. Wanna guess? "MADE IN CHINA". Never would have guessed. Also, "SPACE MASTER SPILTS": my new DJ name.

Space Master Spilts in the HIZZOUSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home