Friday, October 12, 2007

Sure sign that it's October:

I start obsessing over the NaNoWriMo forums. Like the sick, sick bastard that I am. There is a part of me, I must admit, that is sorely tempted to just... not do the deed this year. You know, on account of the move, and all the associated stresses that will be cropping up during those oh so important first few... weeks.

On the other hand, it might be to my benefit to have something what I can use to distract myself FROM those first few weeks, or at least the first few days when my stress level will be at its theoretical maximum.

On the gripping hand (because I cannot pass up an opportunity to be nerdy), once the actual moving of shit is taken care of, I'm going to find myself with a fairly large amount of nothing to do. And I've already posted on the forums, so I can't let THOSE folks down, can I?

... ignoring for a moment the fact that I couldn't let down these people... like, literally, at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home