Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A brief note.

Man, doing some packing. Getting a goodly amount of stuff packed. Also starting to run low on shit that I have to do before I leave. Which is good, I guess. Still freaky.

Hey, dudes and ladies... in the interest of procuring tasty beverages, would everyone who intends on dropping by my costume party on Friday RSVP today/tomorrow? And if you wish to drag along somebody else, feel free. It's not going to be a crazy affair, because I don't really -do- crazy affairs, but I'm hoping for some hanging-out-based good times. Starts at... let's say eight. Ends at question mark, of course. And when I say wear a costume or don't come (and I have apparently freaked some people out with this so I guess I have to specify), I am not requiring you folks to be unrecognizable! A sheet with two holes in it is a ghost costume, and is totally acceptable! Actually, it's pretty awesome in a classic sort of way.

So yeah, calm down, people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Yep, I'm definitely going to be there. Do you need me to bring anything?

10/24/2007 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider me RSVP'd, also Dudelises, if I'm not mistaken.

10/24/2007 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there ... bringing Mike Arone and monica for the ride

10/24/2007 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I I mean Candice >.< sorry

10/24/2007 7:14 PM  
Blogger LinksOcarina said...

Let me know what you need and i'll get some for you. Now i'm 21 and a car, a dangerous combination..

10/25/2007 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home